Here are some covers that I think are better than the original song.
1. Somebody That I Used to Know - Walk Off the Earth (Gotye Cover)
2. Royals - Pentatonix (Lorde Cover)
3. Rather Be - Pentatonix (Clean Bandit Cover)
4. Let It Go - Carrie Hope Fletcher (Frozen Cover)
*Gotta love her bookshelf.
5. Baby - Relient K (Justin Bieber Cover)
6. Pumped Up Kicks - Tanner Patrick (Foster the People Cover)
*Actually, I love both this cover and the original song. Tanner Patrick looks so much like a Puck (the infamous Robin Goodfellow in The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa) in this video and the first time I saw it a couple of years ago I was like, there will be no other Puck for me. I mean, he's got the good looks, sure, but the eyes! And the red hair! And he has a great voice, too! Oyeah..
What about you? Any song covers you love more than its original?